Saturday, March 31, 2012

Well, we had our first craft show of the season today.  Low turnout and only sold two things, but we were approached by an Assistant Manager of a new art store about placing some of our items in their shop.  They have a gallery of local artisans and seem to really promote handmade.  What an honor!  We will definitely be checking this out and getting more information.

Here is our table for the show.  I was very happy with the way the table turned out, not too crowded with merchandise.



If you read my last post, you know that we are expanding our inventory with frames and clocks.  {By the way, my daughter loves her clock!}  I made a second clock with faux leather and turquoise, and have drawn up some more ideas for others.


I'll be listing this one soon on our ArtFire site.

Also made a few more frames, something else I really love doing.  Though I never took any formal art classes {other than those in Junior High!}, I love coming up with ideas, sketching them and making them a reality.  

I really need to get a DREAM Machine so I can make larger pieces.  A DREAM Machine {made by Polymer Clay Express} is a large pasta machine that can condition larger sheets of clay.  My current machines measure five and seven inches wide.  The DREAM Machine is 10 inches wide.    

Here is a new frame with faux leather technique and an impressed butterfly.  


Till next time....stay safe and be happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment