Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Ideas

Mid March already!  Wow, I can't believe we have our first show in 2 weeks.  I have been trying to branch out with my polymer clay, making different items in addition to jewelry.  If you'd like, look at my recent post about the frames we are now making.

It's always nice to meet with other clayers to share ideas and techniques, and to see what wonderful works these artisans have been making.  Here are a few pictures from some of our member's.

 






The theme for this month's meeting was clocks.  A few member's made clock's prior to the meeting.  Aren't they beautiful???


I started mine at the meeting and finally finished it tonight.  This one is for my daughter that is moving to North Carolina.  8^(  I don't know if I can wait until Christmas to give it to her!!!


This may be something I could get into!  It was a lot of fun coming up with the design and seeing it come to life.  Hmmm, guess I have to put my thinking cap on and see what else Ican get inspired to make.

Til next time, stay safe and enjoy this beautiful weather {If you are lucky enough to be experiencing early Spring like we are!}




No comments:

Post a Comment