Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bracelets and more bracelets

Getting ready to start the new season of craft shows and my plan to be more active in my studio has been going well. 

I am always trying to think of better ways to show off my items when I am at shows, and will be investigating ways to set up my tables differently.  I don't want to spend a lot of money and need something that will store easily and without taking up too much space.  Hmmm, guess I'll have to put my thinking cap on!

I've been working on building my bracelet stock.  Thanks to Cindy Lietz and her wonderful bracelet tutorial, my motivation has been in full gear.  Here's a few more I've made.  I used viking knit for the top and bottom bracelet, but, decided to use a kumihimo for the one in the middle.  I'm pleased with how they turned out.


I've also been working on rebuilding my web site.  I use weebly and they recently changed their format, so I ended up deleting the old site and am working a few hours each day to get the new one up and running.  Hopefully, it won't take too much longer!

Til next time, stay safe and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment