Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New site

We had a busy first show of the season on Saturday.  Although the crowds were light, we were pleased with the sales, and had the opportunity to chat with a few other vendors.  The day passed quite quickly.  I must say it was the first chance we had to use the Square to accept credit cards.  It was great!  Very easy to use, the ability to take a picture of the item you are selling and you can text or e-mail the receipt to the customer.  There is a small fee per transaction, but, the Square itself was free.  I was even able to order a second one for my daughter to use.  I think it arrived in 2 days.  If you are interested in an easy method for accepting credit cards in your business, I highly recommend it.  Just go to square.com.    

Her is part of our set-up from Saturday with my daughter.



I have been spending this week redesigning my website and am slowly adding items for purchase.  My goal is to have it completely set-up with new pictures of our items posted in the next week or so.  I hope you will stop by and let me know what you think.  I still have some tweeking to do though!

You can visit the site at DreamWeaversDesigns.net

Til next time, stay safe and be happy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment