I've spent several more weeks working on my mica shift technique, and am pretty happy with how well the pieces are turning out. Once I have more time, I plan to put up a brief tutorial.
Here are just a few of my finished necklace/earring combos;
I used Premo pearl clay and added cranberry Adirondak alcohol ink for this one. I was actually aiming for a little darker color, as I couldn't locate my red pearl clay. Still, I was pleased with the results.
All of the necklaces were placed on silver plated memory wire and the earrings were hand made using nickle free silver plated 20 gauge wire. For finishing, I embellished with some crystals and glass beeds. Feel free to let me know what you think!