Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow day

Well, it's snowing in Maryland.  Gotta admit, it's beautiful with the fall colors on the trees, but I hope this is not a omen of things to come this winter!  Spent the day getting ready for a few shows that we are going to do in the next few weeks.  My dining room table is, once again, a mess.  But we are making some headway. 

I made a few snowmen pendants this past week and was able to finish them up today.  These were made from a tutorial from Cindy Lietz.  She is amazing.  She makes things so easy to learn; clear instructions, great video and her tutorials are short.



I also finished off a few pins.  I think mica shift and mokume gane are two of my favorite techniques.  Now that I am comfortable with mica shift, I may spend some time perfecting the mokume gane.  I'd like to play around and see what other elements I can incorporate.  I definitely need to experiment with different color combinations. 



Hope you all are having a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment