Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rainy September

Hi all,

Well, it's been a while since I wrote.  I can't believe how fast this summer went.  And, talk about crazy weather and earth shaking events!  Ok, maybe we shouldn't talk about it anymore.

I have not had too much time to work on my clay; did get to move my "studio" downstairs....well, my daughters moved it.  It's not really a studio, more like two tables piled with all my supplies.  I really need to make time to get more organized.  At least my dining room is now usable!  I think if I had a cleaner, dedicated work space {and room}, I may have more energy and desire to sit and create.

I think I am going to spend a few days looking at clay creations and varying techniques to see if I can get the juices flowing again.  I found a good tutorial for a faux leather look, and am anxious to try it.  I'll post some pictures when I'm done.  

I hope everyone is staying dry and safe in this east coast weather we are having!

Til next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment