Sunday, October 11, 2020

 Hi and welcome to my blog.  As you can see, it has been ages since I posted anything.  Life definitely has a way of keeping one busy!

This year has been one we will never forget!  I hope you and yours have been able to stay safe and healthy.  If you know, or have lost a friend or loved one during this trying time, I pray for your strength to carry on.  

I started acrylic paint pouring this past year and have become addicted.  I've always wanted to incorporate painting into my crafts, and never really thought of myself as an abstract kind of person.  Viewing hundreds of you tube videos inspired me to give it a try.  There are so many wonderful artists out there, willing to share their talents.  They encourage exploration into this great medium, as well as having fun.  I hope that I will be able to provide that same encouragement.

It's my belief that everyone is an artist.  Pick your medium and go for it!  Whether you craft for yourself and family, or are thinking about selling your works, have fun and never give up.

A few of my paintings...........



Til next time, stay safe and healthy!



No comments:

Post a Comment