Wednesday, January 6, 2016


Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a blessed holiday.

Looking back over 2015 and I see it's been more than a year since my last post.  Work has taken much of my time and last year had many ups and downs.  I am still recuperating from surgery on my arthritic thumb and have not done any clay work for over a year.  I'm hoping when my rehab is complete, I will be able to get back to working with polymer without any pain!

I have made some cards for special occasions last year, but, actually have been focusing on making mini albums.  The process is slow since I am limited by my surgery, but, at least I can do something.  There are so many beautiful albums out there and multiple videos on you-tube for how-to's, and, I am really falling in love with some of the paper designs that are available now-a-days.  I'm really loving it.



This is one of the first finished albums I did.  I credit this design to Laura Denison of FollowThePaperTrail on you tube.  It was such a neat idea and not too hard to put together.  I'm working on other albums as I improve my skills and have even taken on making a small wedding album for a friend that is getting married in a few weeks.  I need to get over this cold that is lingering so I can finish it in time.

Who knows what 2016 will bring.  Hoping for better health, more energy and creative inspiration for myself, and, hoping you all find your wishes and desires coming true.

Till next time, stay safe and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment