Saturday, February 25, 2012

Time is flying by!

Hi everyone!  I can't believe it's almost March.  I know, it's been a while since I wrote.  A lot going on, and well, you know how it is.  With everything else that has been happening, I have been trying to expand my creativity.  Started making picture frames and will hopefully have some pictures soon and post them. 

I started a website....http://www.dreamweaversdesigns.net/  and am slowly building it.  Hope you have a chance to look through it and don't forget to leave comments and thoughts!

I also start a Pinterest board.  http://pinterest.com/dreamweaversjw/  Wow, talk about addicting.  For those of you not familiar with Pinterest, it is another networking arena and is huge!  You have to be invited to open your site, then you have the freedom to browse other boards and "repin" pictures of any and everything you can imagine.  Have a look, but I warn you, you can end up spending a lot of time looking around. 

Til next time.....stay safe and enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment