Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finished

Ok, I finished my first item for the Valentine's Polymer Clay Smoosher's Guild challenge. 


The trinket box is made entirely of polymer clay and embellished with pink tipped white briar roses and white hearts.  Hope you like it. 

Check out the smooshers blog for more items in this challenge at http://www.polymerclaysmooshers.blogspot.com/

If I have enough time, I plan to make another piece for the challenge.  This is fun, I have to admit.  It is really making me take a step outside my comfort zone, but is forcing me to take things slow and really make sure I do it right.  I am very happy with the way this one turned out.  Time to get creative and think up some additional ideas for other trinket boxes.

Til next time remember:
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

2 comments: